• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite snake in existance

The furry bush viper
    or rough scaled bush viper

"The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Whoa, are those available to hot keepers? They are awesome! Amazing, do you know anyone who has them or is this just one you like the looks of? In ten or 15 years when my husband finally feels ready to keep hots, I should try to steer him into those! (I found a new desktop wallpaper too)
    "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
    You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
    --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

Dean Ripa (Cape Fear Serpentarium) keeps 2. They are awsome display snakes, but when I saw Dean try and get his out they were mean as all get out. I wouldn't mind getting some hots later on (I really like copperheads, eyelash vipers and Wagners (sp?) vipers.

Wasn't that first pic taken by Bill love??

Awsome snakes
      Derek Dunlop
      DDReptiles
      www.DDReptiles.net
      Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Wow I think that is one of my favorite snakes as well now. Quite amazing
        Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Hey Derek, there's a show coming up March 18th right outside charleston, sc. The Lowcountry Reptile Expo in Ladson; have you been to that one? You reminded me because Dean Ripa is supposed to be there. i really want to go, and I wondered if you knew if it was a good show or not.
          "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
          You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
          --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

I have never been, I wanted to go when I lived in Wilmington,NC.

Dean Ripa is the king of Bushmasters, he has basically invented how to care for them in captivity and his black headed bushmasters are awsome (not to mention he is the first one to breed them in captivity.)
            Derek Dunlop
            DDReptiles
            www.DDReptiles.net
            Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Working...
            X