Piebald Fat-Tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piebald Fat-Tail

Ok, those of you in the know.......... would you indeed classify this baby as a piebald? Note the white-"socked" foot.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Mike
    www.dragontownreptiles.com

I'm not an expert, but from my understanding it could be. To be piebald a fat-tail just has to have one albino foot. However, it can be multiple feet and sometimes even up to the elbow.
    Honor and valor were long ago drowned by the very society they swore to protect.

8.10.9 Crested Geckos
    1.2 Gargoyle Geckos
    1.1 Tangerine Phase Albino AFT's
    0.3 Peach Phase Albino AFT's (two are striped)
    1.0 Bearded Dragons
    1.2 Viper Geckos
    1.1 Yellow-headed Cape Geckos
    0.1 Panther Geckos
    There'll be more, just you wait and see

http://www.celticisle.com/infernal_star/

Comment

in fatties, I would consider that a pied, but I acually think it is mis-nammed. I would call them white footed . Kinda like in Ball Pythons, Hypos are called ghosts, when ghosts are acaully axanthis/anery X hypos. Nice Fattie!

Comment

From what I've seen online and what people have been telling me that see her, I keep hearing "piebald". It's my understanding that all pied fat-tails are female (this is too)... but when she was born the foot looked neon pink. The odd thing is I have one pair of fatties (striped morph) that have been breeding for 5 years... and suddenly THIS popped out. Gotta love genetics, huh?
        Mike

Comment

It could be, the white isn't that white. I saw a pic of one like that in this months reptile mag. its feet were really white.

I like that tail pattern though.

Nice fattie, did you hatch it??
          Derek Dunlop
          DDReptiles
          www.DDReptiles.net
          Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

I did I did! That's what I'm saying, it's not "white out" white... but it fits the pattern.
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X