Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Happy, Happy , Happy Day!!!!!

WHOO-HOO!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!

So tonight I was feeding my various snakes with my husband, and I kept hearing this rustling from our shelving unit. I looked over in the corner, and lo and behold, crawling up the side of the shelf, was my Sinaloan milksnake Oryn, who has been missing since 4 JANUARY!!!! I had given up most of my hope by this time. In fact, this weekend I was looking up reputable people who carry Sinaloans (since they're not too common) and ended up buying one! Oh, the irony. (At least Junior is a perfect little gentleman and ate like a horse tonight.)

My husband and I had a heck of a time extracting Oryn from the shelving, but he calmed down perfectly tame once we had him in hand, and drank a bunch of water. He is in good shape, considering. I am SO HAPPY to have him back!!!!

What a great day. Even better, one of my best friends got back from Iraq this morning and called me to let me know he's safely back in the States. I had to share my good fortune with all of you. Thanks for listening! 8)
    "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
    You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
    --Bare Naked Ladies

Congrats on finding your snake (I wish I could find my Childrens Python)

Glad to hear your friend is safe and sound
    Derek Dunlop
    DDReptiles
    www.DDReptiles.net
    Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Yeaaa! CONGRATS!

I'm glad your day is going well and your friend returned safely!
      ~Sarah~
      www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Comment

It's so funny how the missing snakes just pop up eventually like they want to be found and had enough taste of the "wild".

Comment

yes, good to hear that you have your snake back!!
          It is truly an upside-down world we live in where lies are truths, criminals are our nations’ leaders, and Satan’s minions are considered men of God.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerGrrl

WHOO-HOO!!! HE'S ALIVE!!!

So tonight I was feeding my various snakes with my husband, and I kept hearing this rustling from our shelving unit. I looked over in the corner, and lo and behold, crawling up the side of the shelf, was my Sinaloan milksnake Oryn, who has been missing since 4 JANUARY!!!! I had given up most of my hope by this time. In fact, this weekend I was looking up reputable people who carry Sinaloans (since they're not too common) and ended up buying one! Oh, the irony. (At least Junior is a perfect little gentleman and ate like a horse tonight.)

My husband and I had a heck of a time extracting Oryn from the shelving, but he calmed down perfectly tame once we had him in hand, and drank a bunch of water. He is in good shape, considering. I am SO HAPPY to have him back!!!!

What a great day. Even better, one of my best friends got back from Iraq this morning and called me to let me know he's safely back in the States. I had to share my good fortune with all of you. Thanks for listening! 8)
            Everyone can use some good fortune.... glad yours came in clumps!
            Mike
            www.dragontownreptiles.com

Comment

That is just awesome! I'm glad that he is safe and now recovering from his adventure!
              ~ Dorothy ~

4.7 Crested Gecko ~ 2.0.1 Chahoua ~ 0.1 Gargoyle
              1.2 Leopard Gecko ~ 1.0 Bearded Dragon ~ 1.1 Pictus
              1.0 Anole ~ 1.0 Box Turtle ~ 1.0 Tree Frog

Comment

Working...
              X