Poe's Girlfriends... "Raven" and "Nevermore"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poe's Girlfriends... "Raven" and "Nevermore"

Well, finally got some female Satanics!!! I knew I wanted to name them "Edgar Allan Poe" names, and Dorothy suggested "Raven" and "Nevermore". Perfect!

These ladies arrived today and I really couldn't be happier with them. Hope to have babies someday, but I'll enjoy them no matter what.

"Nevermore":

"Raven":
    Last edited by Crested Lady; 02-15-2006, 11:43 PM.
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Those girls are just awesome. Everytime I look at Satanics they totally blow me away. They look like little aliens. (Actually I think all leaf-tails do!) Definitely let me know if you ever get any offspring from them.

Very cute names too. Suits them perfectly!
    - Nicole -

Please visit http://www.aamds.org/aplastic/ for more information on Aplastic Anemia

Comment

Oh man I can't wai to get my satanics!
      -Eli
      "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

Let me know about their care and your experiences with them. If I ever got uroplatus, theyd be the species Id get! Awesome girlies! Love the names!

Comment

If only I could find some CB ones I would get them, until then I will admire other peoples.

Lovely Girls.
          Derek Dunlop
          DDReptiles
          www.DDReptiles.net
          Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

great looking satanics.

I remember one time i had to memorize the entire poem The Raven for english. It wasn't fun
            Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. ---Count Dracula

Comment

Hey Sarah, nice satanics! Can I ask you how much you got them for? There is a pair of them for sale near me, and I was wondering what reasonable price would be for 0.2?
              1.0.0 Bearded Dragons (Jack)
              2.3.3 Crested Geckos (Stubble, Lucia, Nubble, Jakalope, Brick, Killswitch, Engage)
              1.2.3 Gargoyle Geckos (Lexington, Bronx, Broadway, Brooklyn, Hudson, Iago)
              1.0.0 Leachianus (Grimlock)
              0.0.1 Northern Pine Snake (Maynard)
              4.2.0 Cats (Nanners, Waldo, Weiland, Rillers, Piggy & Moo)

Rhacs are like Jello, there's always room for more!

Comment

Thanks!

Males usually run from $80 and up... females about $150 and up.

(Of course, it all depends on the breeder and the quality. I recently saw a lone female selling for $300!)
                ~Sarah~
                www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

Hey Sarah,
                  Those satanics are awesome. Great colors. I love those eyes. You're making me miss mine. LOL! Here's one that I had last yr. Nowhere near as nice as yours. He had a bright red dime size circle dead center of his chest.

Comment

Awww.. he's a cutie!

I've always been fascinated by Satanics, but a little apprehensive about actually buying some. (Too many bad stories.) I was watching them tonight and they're just so DIFFERENT! Dead leaves that move... very cool! Lol.
                    ~Sarah~
                    www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

So I see that your now hooked on the leaf-tails too!! LoL....

I am hoping that I can get some corks from Eli!!! What leaftail were you going to get from him??

I really like my Henkeli though.... I think that they are super easy to breed!

Well I wish you luck in breeding them! Although let me know if you do breed them!!

Thanks Erik
                      www.EriksReptiles.com
                      Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
                      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
                      - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Comment

Originally posted by Eriks Reptiles
                        So I see that your now hooked on the leaf-tails too!! LoL....

I am hoping that I can get some corks from Eli!!! What leaftail were you going to get from him??

I really like my Henkeli though.... I think that they are super easy to breed!

Well I wish you luck in breeding them! Although let me know if you do breed them!!

Thanks Erik
                        Lol. Just a few leaf tails... though, who knows? Lol. :razz:

I plan on getting some more Satanics and an adult lined pair. I'm thinking about corks, but haven't decided yet. (Need to pace myself or I'm going to be living in a jungle! LMBO!)
                        ~Sarah~
                        www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crested Lady
                          Lol. Just a few leaf tails... though, who knows? Lol. :razz:
                          LoL. Thats what I said and I now am adicted to them and cresteds. Trust me, I see alot more leaf-tails in your future!! LoL

Thanks Erik
                          www.EriksReptiles.com
                          Email- Erik@EriksReptiles.com
                          https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9964396&type=3
                          - Nephrurus, Uroplatus, Abronia, and other rare and unusual reptiles

Comment

Originally posted by Crested Lady
                            (Need to pace myself or I'm going to be living in a jungle! LMBO!)
                            Sarah, from the way your collection sounds now, I think it's safe to say that you ALREADY live in a jungle! (sigh, I want a jungle of my own.) :-P
                            - Nicole -

Please visit http://www.aamds.org/aplastic/ for more information on Aplastic Anemia

Comment

wow so cool...I wanted those for a while...perhaps when I get more room, $ ...will see how things go...great names too
                              Rachel
                              www.hatchingherps.bravehost.com
                              www.artbyrachel.bravehost.com
                              www.crochetedandmore.95mb.com

Comment

Working...
                              X