Meet Poe, the Satanic Studly-Stud...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet Poe, the Satanic Studly-Stud...

Well, I ordered my first pair of Satanics this past weekend and they arrived today. (Though I told him to wait until it was safe to ship!) Sadly, the female arrived DOA, but here's Poe... the Studly-Stud Satanic.

And a face shot (Jeez, they're hard to get in focus!!!):
    ~Sarah~
    www.CrestedLady.com

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?" -Switchfoot

Nice little demon you have there sara, I'm about to pick up some mossy's, satanics and some giants. Actually if there is anybody intersted I will be getting a better price the more I buy. The more people who want to jump on the bandwagon te better. I would handle all shipping and payments and already have 3 people in on it. I will be buying them in May, most likelly some will be ltc but not all.
    -Eli
    "The foulest death is preferable to the cleanest slavery"

Comment

He's awesome! I've always loved the way Satanics look. The way their body imitates a dead leaf so well is just freakin cool. I plan on getting one or two someday, probably just as pets though because I heard it is super hard to raise up the hatchlings. Definitely let us know how you like this guy.

Sorry to hear about the female. I had someone send me a shipment once when the weather was way too hot, even though I told them not too. Fortunately mine arrived safely. But that still just upsets me when the person you buy from doesn't listen, and seemingly cares more about the money than the animals well being. :mad:

Sorry again about the girl. Be sure to post pictures when you get Poe another mate. (Just curious, but did you get Poe from Edgar Allan Poe?)
      - Nicole -

Please visit http://www.aamds.org/aplastic/ for more information on Aplastic Anemia

Comment

Originally posted by Niqui13
        (Just curious, but did you get Poe from Edgar Allan Poe?)
        Lol. Yup. I kept thinking "dark" thoughts... trying to get a name. (Dante, Judas, etc. all went through my mind.) Honestly though, Edgar Allan Poe just seems so dark and gloomy... perfect for a "Satanic" gecko. LOL. :razz: (Lucifer and Beelzebub were just too funky.)
        ~Sarah~
        www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

COOL, sorry to hear about the female. Is he CB or WC ??
          Derek Dunlop
          DDReptiles
          www.DDReptiles.net
          Croc's Rule- Steve Irwin

Comment

Unfortunately, he's WC. I've been hunting for a pair of CB Satanics forever... but just can't find one that appeals to me. I saw this guy and had to have him.
            ~Sarah~
            www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

nice looks really sweet.
              Nolan

Rhacodactylus Ciliatus(2.1.2)
              Uroplatus ebanaui(0.1.0)
              Eublepharis Macularis(0.1.0)
              Chrysemys picta picta(0.1.0)
              Eryx colubrinus(1.0.0)
              Rhacodactylus chahoua (0.0.1)
              Kinosternon leucostomum (0.0.1)
              Teratolepis fasciata (0.0.1)
              Fish(to many)
              Many furry beings

Comment

Wow, he is awesome! I'm sorry to hear about his mate though..... Good luck finding some CB later.
                "Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight;
                You gotta kick at the darkness 'till it bleeds daylight....."
                --Bare Naked Ladies

Comment

Hey Sarah, have you seen this new ad on KS? http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=31&de=384950 Those phantasticas look pretty sweet! (Thought you might be interested.)
                  - Nicole -

Please visit http://www.aamds.org/aplastic/ for more information on Aplastic Anemia

Comment

Ahhh!!! Don't tempt me! Lol. :razz:
                    ~Sarah~
                    www.CrestedLady.com

Comment

Working...
                    X