Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenilyn
    replied
    try shrimp pellets. my two wouldnt eat the worms. my lfs suggested the shrimp pellets and they love em.

Leave a comment:

• Jennsen
    replied
    WOW!!!! Neat video!!! I didn't know they could eat roaches! WOW!

I have 3 ADF's right now.

I did have 5 ADF's for over 7 years. *Yes, they all lived that long!!*
    I fed them just frozen brine shimp and frozen bloodworms. That's also what I'm feeding the new 3 that I have.
    But.... the new 3 that I have, I've had for about a year now... and they do not eat well for me at all. I've tried Frog Bites, and the other food mentioned, but they just don't eat. They are skinny, and nothing like the original 5 I had.

Leave a comment:

• BIG HYDRO
    replied
    Originally posted by AneesasMuse View Post
    She is really pretty! What is she eating in the vid?
    Lobster roaches.

Leave a comment:

• NintendoVixen79
    replied
    Oooh nice! I have 4 ACFs! They are awesome

Leave a comment:

• AneesasMuse
    replied
    She is really pretty! What is she eating in the vid?

Leave a comment:

• BIG HYDRO
    started a topic new acf

new acf

I picked up another ACF this weekend. The pet store had her seperated from everything and marked "not for sale" because she was their biggest one and was aggressive to the others. So I talked them into letting me pay them way more than she was worth. She's not as big as Tank Boss is, but she held her own though. She's definitely a good eater.

I like her light coloring though. It's much lighter than any of the others we have. (I don't like the albinos)

So the frenzy begins.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai1GE9AK0fo

This is her actual color. It looks better this way because the fluorecent was off and no flash.

Working...
X