new acf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new acf

I picked up another ACF this weekend. The pet store had her seperated from everything and marked "not for sale" because she was their biggest one and was aggressive to the others. So I talked them into letting me pay them way more than she was worth. She's not as big as Tank Boss is, but she held her own though. She's definitely a good eater.

I like her light coloring though. It's much lighter than any of the others we have. (I don't like the albinos)

So the frenzy begins.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai1GE9AK0fo

This is her actual color. It looks better this way because the fluorecent was off and no flash.

www.FrogFreaks.com Come get you Freak On!!

She is really pretty! What is she eating in the vid?
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oooh nice! I have 4 ACFs! They are awesome
      ~www.CrestieCafe.com~
      4.4.10 Crested Geckos (Deku, Charmander, Zebes, Scampi, Gemron, Mocha, Tiramisu, Chozo, & the hatchlings)
      Eggs currently in incubation: 8

Comment

Originally posted by AneesasMuse View Post
        She is really pretty! What is she eating in the vid?
        Lobster roaches.
        www.FrogFreaks.com Come get you Freak On!!

Comment

WOW!!!! Neat video!!! I didn't know they could eat roaches! WOW!

I have 3 ADF's right now.

I did have 5 ADF's for over 7 years. *Yes, they all lived that long!!*
          I fed them just frozen brine shimp and frozen bloodworms. That's also what I'm feeding the new 3 that I have.
          But.... the new 3 that I have, I've had for about a year now... and they do not eat well for me at all. I've tried Frog Bites, and the other food mentioned, but they just don't eat. They are skinny, and nothing like the original 5 I had.
          sigpic
          ~ JENN ~
          1 Daughter ~
          1 Chihuahua Cookie
          1.2 Pine Isle Chahouas Shrek Sugar & Spice
          1.2 Cresteds MrGoodbar Lollipop TootsieRoll
          1.0 Gargoyle Wyvern (Living the life at Lunars house with a girl!)

Comment

try shrimp pellets. my two wouldnt eat the worms. my lfs suggested the shrimp pellets and they love em.

Comment

Working...
            X