The VE-200D VE thermostat is specifically designed for controlling incandescent heat lamps. This VE thermostat uses dimming technology to gradually reduce or increase power to your heat bulb which drastically improves the life of the bulb filament. This reptile thermostat for sale can also be used with ceramic heat emitters with incredible accuracy. If you keep any type of reptile that requires specific basking temperatures, order this reptile thermostat for sale. Set it and forget it, why not keep life simple and easy? The Vivarium Electronics line of microclimate controllers are ultra reliable, user friendly, and built with safety in mind. Not for use on flourescent or mercury ballast type lamps.
Features of the Vivarium Electronics model VE-200D:
- Ideal for incandescent heat lamp bulbs or ceramic heat emitters.
- Gradual power change to extend bulb life.
- Easily programmable.
- Bright light up display.
- Optional night time temperature drop (module sold separately).
- Won't lose your settings in the event of power failure.
- Safety shutoff is built into the thermostat.
- 10 foot long probe cord and 6 foot power cord.
- Handles up to 700 watts.
- 10' probe cord- user replaceable
- 6' Power Cord
- Made to stack on top of each other.