Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alien INVASION!!

Thanks

I found a web site that sells house flys, but I don't know if it is legitimate. I'm going to order some isopods, I can let you know how it goes if you would like heres the site... http://www.doubleds.org/HotFinds.html
    1.0.0 Chihuahua (Coco Bear)
    2.0.0 Pit Bulls (Charlie & Cooper)
    0.1.2 Crested Geckos

Thanks

Thanks, Dana... I saw that site in my search. I'd love to hear about your experience with them, either way.

Katie, umm.. lesseee.. Fruit flies are about 2mm's long, some fly and some don't... while House flies, depending on how specific you are, are about 6-10 mm's long.

Those little buggies that accumulate around your gecko's fruit dish (if you're not diligent about changing it every day) are most likely some species of "fruit fly".. 'bout the size of a gnat and very annoying!
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Spiderpharm is a good place to get house fly's..And congrats on the L1's!!!

Thanks

Second chances are always SWEET!!!

The other ooth hatched today, and I am on my way out to get 32oz. deli cups to separate them this time around.

See... I learned something
    "Be who you are, and say what you feel. Because those that mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Danabug020 View Post
    I found a web site that sells house flys, but I don't know if it is legitimate. I'm going to order some isopods, I can let you know how it goes if you would like heres the site... http://www.doubleds.org/HotFinds.html
    I ordered my isopods on the day I posted this and didn't get them until yesterday and several of them are dead/squished needless to say I was NOT stoked on the customer service, in my opinion steer clear of they DD's!
    1.0.0 Chihuahua (Coco Bear)
    2.0.0 Pit Bulls (Charlie & Cooper)
    0.1.2 Crested Geckos

Thanks

Yikes! Sorry you had a bad experience with the DD's... that sucks! Have you contacted them to get a refund or give them a chance to make it right? You never know... they might.

As for the mantids... everyone died or gobbled each other up except 2! Yep, a big whoppin' TWO mantids out of 100s. I sure hope the free ranging Momma from last year laid an ooth some place in my garden... I still need bug control.