Thread: -ponders- What flavor should I get my geckos this time?

Default -ponders- What flavor should I get my geckos this time?

Last time was the breeding formula and it hasn't been a big hit with em. I mix in pureed fruits each feeding and it keeps them satisfied, and of course they get their roaches as well, but I think it's about time to replace the mixture, as I've had it for awhile (i always end up with more than I need. 2oz is far too small to last me longer than a month (and I ain't orderin' food that much lol) and 8oz seems to be a tiny bit too much but it's the only size that makes sense for me right now. Can't wait to have more geckos so this food doesn't go to waste heh @_@

The with insects formula is kinda 'meh' with them as well, and they already get live roaches anyways so the extra protein isn't really needed in their gecko goop.

So what flavor should I go with this time?

Watermelon Mango?
    Banana Apricot?
    Banana Papaya?

Plan to place order tomorrow afternoon :P

May the ever-judging gaze of HoneyBear bless your New Years.
    Name:  HoneyBear3.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  88.7 KB
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

My Gargoyle s & chahouas favoutrite is banana & apricot.
    They will each most other flavours but none beat this flavour for them.
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0

Mine crestie loves the repashy mango

Mine seem to like the banana apricot and watermelon mango the best. I haven't tried the breeding formula yet.

Love that Honey Bear!
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - E. agricolae 1.0.0
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0, Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0, Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Mine seem to love the with insects formula and I have just added the breeding formula to the mix and they love that too! Remember the breeding formula is extra calorie rich so they will eat less of it since it fills them up quicker. Mine seemed to like the watermelon mango mix alright, I'm trying the apricot one and they don't seem to be as huge of fans as that as they are for the insect containing flavors. I haven't tried to papaya flavor that will be my next flavor choice. Mine prefer pangea over repashy. I have tried both regular and mango flavored repashy and they eat any flavor of pangea over it.

My guys favorite is Watermelon Mango. They didn’t really care for the Banana Papaya or the +Insects, but they haven’t tried the others yet.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

well i WAS going to order today... but the website refuses to sign me in to my account, which means I can't check out unless I want to (which I don't) make a 1 time use email.... -_-
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny