Thread: Gecko talk

Default Gecko talk

just curious how many people would be interested in thursday night livestreams where we all get together and talk about gecko things, or any reptile for that matter. I figure it would be an awesome way to get the community together and each night would feature one of my 4 gecks (sadly Atlas, our bearded dragon can't be in it for too long because he has to go nighty night or he'll be grumpy but he can certainly hang for an hour) and if this is something that people like I might continue to do it and when i kick off breeding, i'll grab one of my babes each night LOL it'll be a cool way for me to showcase animals AND for people to join in and chat.

Figure i'll start it up perhaps around 7pm pacific and it'll run for a couple hours, maybe till about 10pm-ish that way we get some talks in and I'm not annoying my pets too much with handling LOL. Would be a cool time to do some FAQs as well :P

Thoughts?
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

This’d be cool. Where would you do it at though, Facebook?
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

livestream. its an actual streaming site. I'd just link it in a thread here and update it when it's live and when i'm offline
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

That would be cool.