Thread: YouTube Cresties

Thanks

Default YouTube Cresties

Hey all,

Since I care for cresties and leos, I am subscribed to Leopard Gecko Talk. Rebecca (who runs it) seems very well informed and I have learned a lot from her. Recently she made a basic crested gecko care guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9dd_JuqV2g . Just wanted to share this, as this Channel has been a huge help for me personally. Any thoughts?
    Lumi, my crestie
    Lacey, my old leo
    Cornelius the snake
    M.H.C.s
    Rico and Hans the budgies
    mice galore

2. The Following User Says Thank You to chief101 For This Useful Post:

TAD (12-28-2017)

Thanks

Oh, I love her! Been following her channel for a while now. Glad someone else watches her!

Thanks

i've seen a handful of her videos. Generally very good educational videos and even though there are a feeew things that I disagree on among her talks, the health of her animals speaks louder than words and despite what I may disagree with, it's very clear she cares for her animals and does so well.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanical8Dragon For This Useful Post:

TAD (12-28-2017)

Thanks

I like her videos too. Haven't seen enough to disagree with much that she has on there, but I subscribed and have been watching as I have the time.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Cuban False Chameleon), 2.2.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Barn cats 0.2.0