Thread: Hello there 🙃🙃🙃

Thanks

Default Hello there 🙃🙃🙃

Hello my name is Alex, 22 from nebraska. I have a 1 month old daughter, 1 crocodile gecko, 1 leopard gecko. 2 rex rabbits, two cats and three aquariums.

Thanks

Hi Alex, welcome to the forum! My name is Eileen; I am 63, and have a husband, 2 kids, 5 grandkids, 2 dogs, 3 barn cats, a crested gecko and a gargoyle gecko. And a partridge in a pear tree.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Barn cats 0.2.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TAD View Post
    Hi Alex, welcome to the forum! My name is Eileen; I am 63, and have a husband, 2 kids, 5 grandkids, 2 dogs, 3 barn cats, a crested gecko and a gargoyle gecko. And a partridge in a pear tree.
    It's very nice to meet you

Thanks

Hi Alex!!! Welcome to the forum, I hope you love it just as much as everyone else. Congrats on the baby, im sure she’s adorable. I’m Kat, 16. I have quite the mini, in-Home farm, so I’ll try to keep this short haha.
    I have 7 dogs, (too many, but who’s counting?) I actually just rescued one last week, near death but he’s doing much better now.
    Anywho, 5 cats.
    9 birds, but caring for them is easy.
    3 crested geckos.
    1 rat.
    1 mini pig.
    1 Turtle.
    Never knowing when we are going to rescue another or get another dream animal, so I can’t guantee this will be the same tomorrow haha.

Feel free to ask any questions, or answer any questions! We’re like family here kinda.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Hi Alex, I'm Treebiscuit in Toronto. I have 7 cresties and 2 fish, one of which is older than you are.
    3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Treebiscuit For This Useful Post:

Lovelyanddekstest (12-19-2017)