Thread: Hurt foot possibly?

Thanks

Default Hurt foot possibly?

Iíve got a gargoyle gecko under a year old and something weird happed to his back foot. It was fine a few days ago and then I noticed it was messed up. His leg moves around. itís his toes that wonít move and kind of curl in. Iíve even extended the leg and moved his toes to see anything but nope. I have tried doing warm baths to see if it was just a shedding problem because he just was in shed not too long ago but now Iím thinking itís something worse. Iíve also tried to up his supplements and his diet. I know people are going to recommend me to go to the vet but if itís a problem that somebodyís had and itís nothing too terrible I would like to know.

Thanks

Hi sorry to hear this about your gecko.
    A picture might be useful for other to try to help/offer advice.
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0

Thanks

Name:  IMG_0601.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  82.5 KB hope this is viseble enough!

Thanks

Hi I really don't think this has anything to do with shed as I can clearly see 3 of his nails if he had stuck shed these are the most likely area this would be visible. Looks like he may have lost 1 nail but this shouldn't cause the symptoms you are refer to.
    I would be concerned that he has had a fall & hurt that leg/foot some how. I think if this hasn't improved I would be advising a vet visit. I hope things work out ok for him. He maybe curling up his foot because the leg hurts to put weight on it??
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0