Thread: Last clutch worries

Default Last clutch worries

So I'm probablly worrying about nothing and the eggs are just going to take longer to hatch, but on average this season every single clutch hatch at around 72-76 days, these eggs have been incubating for almost 3 months, they look like the size of eggs that have like a week to go/about to hatch at any moment, soooo I decided to candle them to see if it was blacked out and its like no where near that at all, you can see some type of body and stuff has formed but theres still like half the egg empty? Thats why im confused I thought at this point Id basically see a form gecko lol. Im just wondering if they stopped developing or something...... they have been jostled around a little more than eggs should but that was like 2 weeks after they were laid and they havent gone bad or anything. Im prolly worrrying for nothing maybe some super special geckos are brewing in there!
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

What’re the temps they’re incubating at? This is odd, but there’s nothing you can do about. What color is the inside, is it still red or is it a yellow color? Are they moving?
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Temps on average have been around 72-75ish, they were laid during the hurricane here in florida so they did experience a week of inconsistant temps, closer to 80. There are red veins, but the half of the egg not filled up is yellowish, they did not react to the light.
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0