Thread: My new garg is here.

Default My new garg is here.

This is Jasper. She is fired down in these pics, but i like her both ways. When fired down, she reminds me of an actual stone gargoyle. She is a juvie just over a year old, and she is super tame. I am thrilled. She licked some CGD for me, and she is resting now.

What a gorgeous girl! I am jealous that she is tame.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - E. agricolae 1.0.0
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0, Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0, Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Congratulations.
    She is beautiful, looks like she chilling already.
    Lovely pictures too.
    Those eyes are to die for!
    Only problem is they are very addictive little critters!
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0

I am shocked at how calm she is. i even made sure the temps were high enough in the enclosure. 73 degrees and she is so relaxed. i have put a drop of CGD on her nose today and she did lick it off, and she has been misted a few times. She does not move much, and when i hold her she is fine. I think i would totally get another Gargoyle gecko in the future.

All gargoyles have different personalities if you spend the time to get to know them you will clearly see this. Sounds like you have lucked out with this calm gal. I expect she is moving around that tank quite a bit at night. They do see creatures of habit returning to the exact sleeping spot for many days sometimes for weeks at a time confusing & frustrating many keepers. Gargoyles are lovely heavy lumps Sat on hands. Even when you have a crsstie & a gargoyle of same weight in your hands the gargoyle seem significantly heavier I think it's just the way the distribute their weight.
    Yes addictive, I went from gingerly purchasing my first gargoyle to having 6 gargoyle s in the space of just a year. It would be very easily to collect more but I have set myself a restricted area for my reptiles & told myself can't go outside this area. Not surprisingly I now several shelves in the area in order that I can fit many geckos in.
    Good luck with her & resisting the temptation to acquire more.
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0