Thread: Mourning geckos!

Thanks

Default Mourning geckos!

Just arrived here, 8 little beauties.
    Currently they are all in a faux natural setup in an 12 x 12 x18 Zoo Med but I've got another same sized Zoo Med that I will be attempting my first bioactive set up in. Once (hopefully) it is established, I'll move these over to it and then set the current one up as bioactive too and will eventually split the group between them.

Too many snakes! 20 species and counting. 1.2.plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.2 evil cats.
    Elemental Exotics Terms & Conditions

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charis For This Useful Post:

Lovelyanddekstest (11-22-2017)

Thanks

They're gorgeous. I am jealous.

Thanks

Keep getting asked how big these babies are and tonight I lucked out with finding one sitting in the deli cup that they where shipped in. (Left it in the enclosure to use for their crickets.) She even held still while I sneaked a quarter in there and took a few pictures. Had her tail curled funny in these but at least it should give some perspective.

Most of them are about this size, one is a fair bit bigger and two are slightly smaller. They are between 1 to 4 months old.

Too many snakes! 20 species and counting. 1.2.plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.2 evil cats.
    Elemental Exotics Terms & Conditions

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Charis For This Useful Post:

TAD (11-25-2017)