Thread: Crested Gecko Not Moving

Thanks

Default Crested Gecko Not Moving

So I just got my crested gecko yesterday. He is four years old. Last night, I gave him Pangeas food and this morning itís gone, so I assume he ate it. Despite this, he is hanging out on the ground in the corner and not moving for hours. If he does move, itís just away from the wall. I have a vine and a good amount of foliage, so Iím confused as to why he isnít climbing. Is this normal?

Thanks

Is he like that during the day, at night or both? If it's during the day, he's probably asleep. Some of my cresties prefer to hang out lower down than others. It's probably fine, based on your info, though there could be things going on I'm not aware of.

Aliza

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acpart View Post
    Is he like that during the day, at night or both? If it's during the day, he's probably asleep. Some of my cresties prefer to hang out lower down than others. It's probably fine, based on your info, though there could be things going on I'm not aware of.

Aliza
    Thank you for responding! It is mostly during the day, and Iíve actually noticed him being even more active during the night, so Iím not too concerned.