Thread: Infant Water?

Thanks

Default Infant Water?

Hi guys, me again, lol
    I was at Walmart getting some things and I came across this;
    Name:  c5067efc-8fb4-4e1f-8593-eeb16fb24191_1.acbd942387754956f8eaea21f5450cd6.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  5.3 KB

And they were only $1. I bought 2. I haven't used them yet, Should I take it back?
    On FB people are saying I shouldn't use it because of the fluoride but it says no added fluoride on the label.
    Do you think I should take them back and get my usual purified drinking water instead?
    "Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
    #Adopt don't shop

Thanks

I would read it very carefully. Why is it marketed to infants? Makes me think something was added to it, otherwise it is a huge gimmick (which is highly likely). I've never heard of this or seen it so I can't say for sure if it is safe.

Thanks

Can't see the ingredients from the pic. Can you tell what makes it different from purified water?
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Thanks

Parents Choice Infant Water is purified water with minerals added for taste, specifically designed for your little one. With a selection of minerals (calcium chloride, potassium bicarbonate, magnesium chloride) for taste, this water is perfect to mix with formula, juice or infant cereal. There is no fluoride added and our infant water is purified by steam distillation, then filtered and ozonated to ensure its quality. Give your little one a safe alternative to tap water with Parents Choice Infant Water.

This is what is says on the front, in the small print. But Iím not sure now if I should keep it.. I normally buy the jugs at the store that are labeled Ďpurified drinking waterí Iím thinking maybe I should take them back. I donít know. :/

Thanks

Can I just rant about how stupid infant water is? Like give me a break. Are there parents dumb enough to buy this for their kid instead of using a brita filter or drinking any other kind of bottled water if they are that concerned? I bet this is more expensive then just purified or distilled water too.

Honestly I would just take it back or drink it yourself to be safe. who knows what they added for taste. I personally just use reptisafe and normal tap water. Buying bottled water all the time was too expensive.

Thanks

We buy plain old purified water by the gallon for like 69 cents for the generic brand. I'm comfortable with using that for my geckos.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0