Thread: Gargoyles vs Cresteds, also experience with ordering from Pangea?

Thanks

Question Gargoyles vs Cresteds, also experience with ordering from Pangea?

Over the past summer, we decided to get a lizard. After a lot of online research we narrowed it down to either a gargoyle or crested gecko. We ultimately decided on a gargoyle. We love him more then we thought possible and are now considering getting another lizard (either another garg or a crested). Gargoyles are nearly impossible to find near me and the idea of having both a garg and a crested does appeal to me. I was wondering for those that have both, what differences you've noticed in behavior of the two? I was also wondering if anybody has had any experience ordering geckos from Pangea, especially the handpicked ones where you tell them what you want and they select one unseen? I've looked for cresteds locally but everyone here has the buckskin ones which I' not exactly crazy about ...

I'm also looking into some reptile shows as well ...

Thanks in advance for any input

Thanks

I have gotten a handpicked baby from Pangea and he is so cute. They did a good job on sending me what I asked for which was a “creamsicle”. He came healthy and very very sweet.

Thanks

I started with a crestie and added a gargoyle. The crestie is full-grown and the gargoyle is a juvenile. So the garg is at this point, a lot more flighty, but I am hoping that with time he will calm down more, as everything I've read and heard say they end up being more like a "hand lump" - which is exactly what I was looking for.

I enjoy both! I bought my garg from Pangea, and was very happy with their service. I chose mine, but others here have let them select, and I don't know of anyone who has been unhappy with the choice. Just make sure that you tell them what you want.

Reptile shows are also great places to check out! You may find just what you are looking for.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Thanks

They are both great I don't know which I prefer. My adult gargs are super chill you can just reach in a pick them up same with most of my adult cresties. They're all addictive I have 4 gargs and 23 cresties now. Having geckos shipped is just fine too. My first geckos came from Tiki's Geckos in Florida and I'm in Iowa.

Thanks

They are both great I don't know which I prefer. My adult gargs are super chill you can just reach in a pick them up same with most of my adult cresties. They're all addictive I have 4 gargs and 23 cresties now. Having geckos shipped is just fine too. My first geckos came from Tiki's Geckos in Florida and I'm in Iowa.