Thread: Terrarium hood with LED's

Thanks

Default Terrarium hood with LED's

Does anyone know of a terrarium hood with LED lighting for day and night (blue), for a 12" wide tank? I have the 12x12x18 and would like to have a blue LED light on it in the evening hours. I can't find anything that small.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Thanks

This one is only 11" but is one of the only compact LED fixtures that I know of that has both blue and white lights. https://www.amazon.com/Marineland-LE...70_&dpSrc=srch

There is also this option: https://www.amazon.com/Exo-Terra-PT2...70_&dpSrc=srch
    1.0.0 Scorgi "Winston"1.1.0 Cats "Mr. Mustache, Daenerys"1.1.0 Mountain Horned Dragons "Charles, Charlotte"
    2.0.0 Bearded Dragons "Mushu, Thorn"1.3.6.6 Crested Geckos "Noctis, LunaFreya, Artemis, Pandora"
    More fish than I care to count including clown fish, damselfish, angelfish, gourami, loaches and cichlids.

Thanks

That first one you listed also looks promising, but I wish I could tell if there is a good way to put it over the top of the tank. Not sure how it would sit on there. Maybe they'll have those at the pet store also. I'll check.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Thanks

i use the finnx 24/7+ planted tank LED light for my fish tank.

Yeah fish tank I know BUT, it has a lot of programmable options AND even has a 'moonlight'. It's a big of a money chunker, but I love this light. The smallest they have it though is 20", however the legs can pretty much slight all the way across the light, so you can adjust them to fit the lid, but you WILL have some overhang of the actual light itself.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00U0HMWHW...ing=UTF8&psc=1

(i was trying to share this info with ya the other day but for some reason i couldn't submit posts lol)
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanical8Dragon For This Useful Post:

TAD (11-16-2017)