Thread: Any ideas on the morph?

Default Any ideas on the morph?

I appologise for the poor photo but I was wondering if anyone had some ideas on what the morph could be. I am considering purchasing this little one but I know nothing about gargoyle morphs (I have crested geckos but no gargoyles). I am told it is about 4 months old in this picture.

Thanks!

Name:  gargoyle.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  63.1 KB

So nobody has an idea? The gargoyle morph guide doesn't have working pictures anymore so I have no clue.

Orange striped? I went and looked at the Pangea Gargoyle Geckos for sale, and there were a couple that looked like this, only the orange was a bit brighter, so I figured either the lighting is off, or he's fired down.

Get him. He's cute.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - E. agricolae 1.0.0
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0, Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0, Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Looks like a striped gargoyle with orange blotching. I don't see enough 'stripe' to think it would be a and orange stripe.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Brown striped Gargoyle with orange blotching from this picture.
    He is fired down, if u were able to obtain another picture of him fired up I think the extent of his orange would be clearer. I actually think he has more Orange than this picture allows you to appreciate this fully.
    He a nice example of a gargoyle gecko.
    Ace Gargoyles
    Gargoyle geckos. 2.4.0
    Chahoua. 1.1.0

Thanks for the input. I will be picking him/her up next weekend and will post some better pictures when I get it for sure!