Thread: Shed Help!!!

Thanks

Default Shed Help!!!

A few mornings ago now I noticed shed all over my gecko's cage and when I took her out to examine her that night she was full of stuck shed!
    Then last night when I examined her she was milky white on almost all of her body except her head as though she was about to go into shed. She ate a ton of food last night and was active, but just didn't shed.
    I checked on her this morning and it was the same deal, she was just hiding in the hole of her tree so I removed her to make it easier to grab her for traveling today.

I'm also a university student and I'm about to go home for thanksgiving so I need to wake her up this afternoon to put in my car - I know I should leave her alone but there's nothing I can do and she hasn't minded to drive too much before.

Her humidity is fine: 50%-60% during the day and 80%-90% with about 75% of her screen top covered due to my apartment being very dry.

Is this just a bad shed or will she need help when I arrive tonight? Is the stress from the drive going to prevent her from shedding at all?

Thanks!

Thanks

You can always try a sauna in a smaller container if she is still having trouble once you are there.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Western Bearded Anole), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Barn cats 0.2.0