Thread: Gecko Time: Escaped Geckos and Impressive Finds

Thanks

Default Gecko Time: Escaped Geckos and Impressive Finds

In a cluttered house with open heat vents, cats and access from one floor to another, can lost geckos be found? Read some amazing stories about gecko (and one non-gecko) recoveries: http://www.geckotime.com/escaped-gec...ressive-finds/

Aliza

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acpart For This Useful Post:

TAD (08-29-2017),Treebiscuit (08-30-2017)

Thanks

reminds me of my escapees , my leopard gecko broke out of her cage managed to jump down off a four foot dresser with ut harming her self. walked all the way to the back door about ten feet feom my room to the shoe closet vs three cats and a active dog. i had no idea how she broke out but i have made sure she didnt do it again.
    the worst one is my crestie , my sister didnt close his door correctly he escaped , it was a whole day before i noticed he was gone because of a flu. tore through my whole room , my sisters room , the bathroom , the shie closet hell even my dads room thats on the other side of the house. guess where he was. in the god damn kitchen pantry sitting on the broom watching the whole damn time while i panicked.

Thanks

You'd almost think they're doing it on purpose! If you feel like it, re-post this as a comment on the original article site and other people will see it as well.

Aliza

Thanks

not to mention i checked through out the pantry i dont know where he was but he watched the panic happen and magically appear when i went to snag a snack i the pantry.