I'm not sure what else to do at this point and you guys always give great advice. Over the last 4 days every single time I've opened 2 of my hatchlings boxes there is mold EVERYWHERE. I've bought different paper towels, soaked their flowers in hot water, and cleaned their boxes with bleach and I'm still having problems. Could it be that there are spores in the air at my house? Or am I doing something wrong? Their boxes don't completely dry out over the course of the day but the humidity does drop to around 52% before I mist again at night. I change their paper towel every time I give new food which is every other day. The babies are pretty messy and I have to clean up poo and food smears almost every evening. I'm afraid that this mold is really going to hurt them and their tiny little lungs.