Thread: Tornado... what would you do?

Thanks

Default Tornado... what would you do?

What would you do if there was a tornado in your town? I mean, if you have an early enough warning, then no worry. But what if you don't have an early enough warning? Like me, I have cats and dogs, geckos, a rat, a turtle, a pig, and birds... there is no way I would be able to get them all to safety, but I also wouldn't be able to leave any behind lol. And how would I choose who to leave behind? I guess that's why pets need to be kept to a limit lol. Hopefully no one will ever be in the situation to have to leave any pet behind.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Do u have a downstairs/basement, or any local tornado shelters? Any good neighbors/friends that live near u that have a basement/downstairs if u don't have one? My family always goes down to our basement during a tornado.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty and Krystle View Post
    Do u have a downstairs/basement, or any local tornado shelters? Any good neighbors/friends that live near u that have a basement/downstairs if u don't have one? My family always goes down to our basement during a tornado.
    Yes we have one, but most likely won't have enough time to take every single animal down.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Yes u have a downstairs? If u do and if u have other people with u, I think that they would help u bring them down. I don't think that the tornado will come directly for your house in particular and if you got a late warning I don't think that it would be right at your house right away. Usually u will hear a warning when they have spotted one, so as long as u don't see it by u and they put on the alarm then u should be fine. Edit: Usually when they do spot a tornado it's a little funnel cloud, then turns into a giant tornado, so again if u do get a late warning you should be fine. Hope I sort of helped lol. By the way I have over 20 animals not including Crested Geckos and I have had late warnings that a tornado was actually spotted in my area, I brought all my animals down and everyone was safe. I think u will be safe lol.
    Last edited by Krusty and Krystle; 08-21-2017 at 05:59 PM.