Thread: Crested geckos for sale.

Thanks

Default Crested geckos for sale.

Hey everyone! After a lot of thought and consideration, I've come to the desition to sell Dekstest and Lovely... I really, really hate to do it, but it's for the best. I've been so busy. Living with my grandma, ya know, completely up-rooting my life to take care of her, it's been hard. Plus, she doesn't like any reptiles, thinks they're the devil... so it's hard having them here with her. I'm really going to miss them, and know I'll cry when they leave. Hopefully someone on here can take them, so I can hopefully see them sometime on here. Below will have pictures and a little info. PM me if you're interested! Thanks.

Dekstest; http://m.imgur.com/a/ZEtIK
    -sex: Male
    -weight: 36ish grams.
    -morph: flame.

Includes;
    -20 gallon tank
    -plants (could always use more!)
    -favorite sleeping spot.
    -sticks/branches, I guess you could call em.
    -some food to get started.
    -a short care sheet, custom made for Dekst.

About Dekstest;
    is flame, with spunk! When unfired, he is a beautiful lavender, and when fired, he is a sandy orange. He is 36ush grams. He was about 23grams when I got them (if I remember right). He has his tail, however he has FTS, (and maybe minor MBD) from his previous home, but other then that he is healthy. He eats Pangea CGD. He is a crazy maniac, who loves to run. He is much calmer with me then he is anyone else, but he still is nowehere near How tame and calm Lovely is.

Lovey; http://m.imgur.com/a/yNl8h
    -sex; female.
    -weight: 46ish grams.
    -morph: brindle.

Includes;
    -large tank (will have to get exact measurements for ya).
    -plants (could always use more!)
    -sticks/branches.
    -some food to get started.
    -a short care sheet, custom made for Love.

About Lovely;
    She is a creamy/light tan color. She rarely fires, but when she does, the only thing that changes are the brindle markings, they get darker. She weighs 46ish grams. I got her last year in January, she came with Dekst. she was about 30 grams (if I remember right) She is also a sweetheart, very calm. She has part of her tail, but lost the other half before I got her. She also eats Pangea CGD, she eats like a pig.. She gained her weight quite fast after I got her, all in a few months, but that's because she was not taken care of the best in her previous home and was only offered insects... She has been steady at this weight for over a year now.

I'm asking $200 for the pair. I'm located near ST LOUIS, MO. I will not ship. Must provide proof of either, experience with these type of gecko (and proof they were/are well taken care of), or proof of research. I will provide more pictures of each gecko and the enclosures. Thanks!
    Last edited by Lovelyanddekstest; 08-19-2017 at 06:24 PM.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

24x12x30 (HxWxL) and 30x12x12 (HxWxL) are the enclosure sizes. Will lower price if the enclosures are not taken.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS