Thread: Getting emails about replies to posts, but nothing shows when going to look at thread

Thanks

Question Getting emails about replies to posts, but nothing shows when going to look at thread

This has happened to me a few times in the last week. I get an email saying someone replied to a thread I either started or posted in, but when I go to look at the thread to see the reply, there isn't anything there. Are people posting and then removing a post, or is this some scam type thing I need to drop or report? The email clearly says "replied", but nothing new is there when I go to read it. Just wondering what's up.

Thanks
    GG

Thanks

anything that's ever suspicious I wouldn't trust. If you're getting emails about replies that aren't there, I'd avoid those emails. To my knowledge... ordinary members can't delete their posts.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanical8Dragon For This Useful Post:

GlowingGecko (08-10-2017)

Thanks

I usually check the forum first before I check my emails, so when I look at the emails, they show me replies that I've already read.

If that's not the case for you, then something else is up, and I would be suspicious of those emails. Regular members can edit, but can't delete their posts.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TAD For This Useful Post:

GlowingGecko (08-10-2017)

Thanks

Thanks. That pretty well confirms what I was suspecting.