Thread: What would you pair her with?

Thanks

Default What would you pair her with?

I have an orange creamscicle dalamation female, should I pair her with another creamscicle or a darker based male?

Name:  DSC03217.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  92.5 KBName:  Crestie.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  96.3 KB
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Thanks

Could you post a picture? I personally LOVE creamsickles, so I'd go with another. But it really depends what she looks like.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

what are you wanting to achieve? Usually people have 'projects' they want to aim for. Do you want to push for more dal spots? More cream? Bolder orange? Dark colors normally overpower lighter colors. If you paired her with a dark male chances are you'll get darker oranges to brown babies. If you want lighter colors, keep the male light. It's mainly what YOU want to get out of it P: You can pair your female with any male you want and get a variation of babies between the two parents, but if you like a trait from your female, I encourage you to try and replicate it by finding a male with the exact, similar, or stronger trait to flesh the pairing out.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanical8Dragon For This Useful Post:

Lovelyanddekstest (07-26-2017)

Thanks

I read somewhere to pair darker to accentuate her underlying patterns idk lol
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Thanks

I personally would pair her with something very similar, but try and get a spotless one, because I prefer cleaner creams. But like mech8 said, it's what you want.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

My thought would be to breed her to a red. Just find one with whatever traits you like. She has enough indication to go with dal, pin or pattern. Using a red should give you some variety in base color.

Thanks

I'll keep my eye out, I do really like reds, and I never seem to see any creamscicles that dont have dal spots on any breeders sites, unless I just keep missing them lol ty guys for the suggestions

Thanks

Do you ever use morphmarket.com? I love going on and looking at all of the geckos I can't afford. Lol. They have some gorgeous red males listed right now. It's basically just a database of available geckos from several different breeders including Pangea.