Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Bazzle!

Thanks

If you look her crest doesn't start till past her "ears"
    Sorry for the poor quality iPhone shot lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eviltoaster88 For This Useful Post:

TAD (07-16-2017)

Thanks

Oh also that was taken when we first got her, she had some shedding problems then, after her first she'd in our care she hasn't had any issues with scabs or hardened stuck she'd.

Thanks

oh, okay. i thought "bald" meant that all of a crested gecko's crests were shorter. it's been a little while since i've heard the term.

Thanks

Yeah, I may be using the term loosely. But what would you call her? Slicked head? Buzz Cut? Mullet? lol I figured the bald deformity is there, just figured it's easier to type than "partial bald" .
    If you look at her back toes you can see her little extra toes sticking out. They're cute.

Thanks

Oh duh, that's what bald means lol. (I'm halfway dumb lol). She is pretty. What caused it, shedding issues, or problems with the clutch? Or was it passed down?
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

She came with Bazzle, and the previous keeper didn't have any info about her. I'm assuming it's a result of inbreeding, my other guess could be scaring if she had continuous she'd ishues but I feel it's more than likely genetic over poor care, given she has the extra toes lol. I had never even heard of a bald crestie till her, but most of my research was in husbandry over genetics.
    Now I'm really interested in their genetics and trying to learn a lot more before next year when I start a project if I can find the right neon red phantom pinstripe female with white portholes lol.

Thanks

This is Chester and Gadget not much to their story, we picked up at petco, I'm not big on petco animals but we saw them in a tank of all males and they both looked like they were getting picked on pretty bad.

Next up is Thing #1 & #2.
    These two are from the same clutch and are about 8 months old, these guys I got from a hobbiest breeder I found through a friend.

This is "V" he is from the same breeder as Thing 1&2 but hatched a week later, funny thing is he's bigger than the other two, I think he was inqubated longer than them and came from a different female.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eviltoaster88 For This Useful Post:

Lovelyanddekstest (07-17-2017),TAD (07-17-2017)

Thanks

aww, they're all gorgeous! Chester and Gadget are both extremely lucky to have you. who knows what would've happened to them?

Thanks

Yeah I got lucky with all them. Their all pretty, there are two more I haven't shot yet. They sleep in cork bark tubes that are built into their backgrounds so I gotta snatch them before they go in for the day.

Thanks

So freaking pretty!!
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS