Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Elemental Exotic's 2017 corn snake clutches.

Thanks

She laid 24, one slug and one went bad during incubation, leaving 22 eggs. Was a very nice clutch!
    Too many snakes! 20 species and counting. 1.2.plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.2 evil cats.
    Elemental Exotics Terms & Conditions

Thanks

MxM71617-17 and MxM71617-18 are out this morning, a Caramel and a Classic Tessera.

MxM71617-17, Caramel.

MxM71617-18, Classic.

Too many snakes! 20 species and counting. 1.2.plus Crested geckos 2.2 Gargoyle geckos 0.2 Chihuahua 2.2 evil cats.

Thanks

Delayed pictures of MxM71617-19, Classic.

MxM71617-20, Classic.

Unfortunately the second to last egg slit last evening but a nose never appeared, so I cut it open a minute ago and it was a fully formed, good looking Caramel Tessera with nothing obviously wrong but it was dead.
    So I went ahead and cut the very last egg, my aim was good, little hole right by his head and he stuck his nose out right away for me, thankfully.
    It's another Caramel.
    So total tally is 13 living Caramel Tessera and 8 Classic Tessera het Caramel!

MxM71717-21, first few breathes of air.

Thanks

Especially love the hatch-out pictures! What will you do with all of the hatchlings?
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 1.2.0

Thanks

This was a breeding loan project two years in the making, Mudd's owner sent her to me at the end of 2015, because I have one of the very few proven homo/Super Tessera in the US and he wants a better chance to produce a Super Tessera to keep. Unfortunately I had a bad year in 2016 with all my corns and Mudd's entire clutch went bad during incubation. So I kept her another winter to try again, thankfully this year is going much better.

So, 10 of these babies will be going back with Mudd to her owner and I'm not sure if he is keeping them all or selling some. The only way to know which are the Supers in this clutch is to breed them.

I was going to keep all or almost all of my half to test breed and then chose a Super or two to keep but I don't have room for all of them. Think I've decided that I'd prefer a female Classic as my keeper, so I'll probably hold back all or most of the Classics, if any are female. See which are the Supers and sell the other holdbacks in a few years. I've got first pick, so I'll choose my half once they've shed, eaten and been sexed. I will probably sell immediately all of the Caramels and male Classics I choose as my part.

Thanks

The final Mudd x Max baby has fully emerged. It's going to be a stunning adult! Though it's a Caramel, this one might have to be a hold back ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Charis View Post
    The final Mudd x Max baby has fully emerged. It's going to be a stunning adult! Though it's a Caramel, this one might have to be a hold back ...

My goodness, he/she is stunning! Can I have her? LOL.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Persephone and Warric's clutch has started to hatch and has already surprised me with some new genetic info on both sire and dam. Looks like Warric is in fact actually an Anery A, het Charcoal and not the other way around and both did prove out their poss het Amel.

Pairing was Persephone, Tessera Charcoal Hypo, poss het Amel, Stripe & Anery (poss homo Tess) to Warric (assumed based on a previous pairing) Charcoal Zagtec het motley/stripe, Anery A, Dilute and poss het Amel.

First baby mostly out is an Amel Tessera and the other one is definitely a Blizzard. I've now seen a bit more of it's neck than these pictures show.
    Going to have a really fun time trying to figure out if that see through baby is actually a Tessera as well!! Should be easy to sex though, at least.

Though adults are beautiful, have to admit that newly hatched Blizzards are, IMHO, one of the ugliest morphs in corns. No offense to anyone who likes them ...
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Thanks

Baby blizzards are so bland, that they are kinda interesting, imo. Lol. Can't wait to see more!
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS