Thread: OMG WHAT IS THIS? TUMOUR??

Thanks

Default OMG WHAT IS THIS? TUMOUR??

Hi idk what to do as this is on my gecko this red thing it might be old shed from months ago that I removed months ago it's been slightly red since. Also something pale is spread what is it. Omg I'm so scared?!?!?! Name:  image.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  84.2 KB

Thanks

Sorry but I don't see anything in the picture...
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

I also don't see anything scary in the picture. If you're referring to the slightly reddish part of the head, the skin looks OK there -- it may just be undergoing a natural colour change.
    3.3.0 Correlophus ciliatus (crested geckos)

Thanks

There's no bump there, correct? Just a difference in color? If that's the case, nothing to worry about, he may just have an odd patch of color. Is there a difference in the skin itself? if it's a rough patch and doesn't disappear with the next shed, or looks worse in the next few days, then a visit to your vet may be in order. Don't panic just yet.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Cuban False Chameleon), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Ancient barn cats 0.3.0

EBB "Extra Big Bug" (Madagascar Hissing Cockroach) 1.0.0

Thanks

No it's quite smooth just won't go away. I think it might of been stuck shed that I removed about a week after shed and it hasn't gone since. When I removed it around 2 months ago there was a flesh tissue like white material. But it doesn't cause uncomfort. I was just a bit scared as it hasn't gone.