Thread: does anyone think this is wrong?

Thanks

Default does anyone think this is wrong?

This guy is creating entertainment of animals fighting each other to the death while his child is laughing in the background. He then said he was going to train his son to kill me and spammed "future serial killer" on all of my Youtube vids. I am kind of afraid for my life right now. Should I call the cops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtQF...l=drifsideways

Thanks

I understand that the turtle has to eat, but I think it's wrong posting and laughing about it on YT. I mean, some people eat pork/beef/chicken but we don't post videos of someone butchering those animals all over YouTube. What he is saying to you if definitely wrong, but unfortunately it happens a lot and a lot of those cases it's just a "silly prank" and that's as far as it goes. IMO that's just as much as a threat as anything else that's considered a threat. I want to be a cop and if someone came to me with this, I'd do something about it, but not all cops feel the same. (But at the same time, cops don't have time to deal with silly pranks (not saying this is one) and have to deal with real problems) If it was me, I would mention it to a cop, just so that it Is in the air and if he continues with the threats, id definitely pursue. It can get serious. I'd be scared too. I would just stay of any social media until the police says otherwise. Good luck let me know what happens..

Thanks

I already reported him on all the spam on my vids for harassment, but I think this vid is also animal and child abuse. He even said he was gonna smack his son in the mouth.

Thanks

goodness. i saw this post yesterday and i read it and watched the video, but i never said anything. i agree with what both of you are saying. just to add a bit to the conversation, i've researched a bit (emphasis on the "bit" part) on red ears and i don't think they should even be offered bugs like that, not just because they're so large and are completely different than what they'd normally be eating, but also because the thing is able to fight back and possibly injure the turtle. if you feed them a fish, for example, which is something that they should be offered, the fish can't bite the turtle and possibly hurt it. of course in the wild a turtle will encounter things that will harm it, but in captivity you shouldn't be bringing anything near it that could potentially do that, especially if it's just so you can film it and laugh.

Thanks

I saw on the comments what he posted. Is he calling you a serial killer? Has he threatened you in other ways? If so it may be something to report in a higher level place. I hate the videos where they have two bettas fighting and you hear people betting on which will win. It is very sad how cruel people can be to animals.

Thanks

I'm not going to worry about it too much. I think he is just generally an unintelligent person. I have reported the harassment to Youtube and hopefully they will do something about it.