Thread: What to put in my 16x16x24 setup?

Thanks

Default What to put in my 16x16x24 setup?

Hello everyone,

I have a small 16x16x24 Nat Geo setup that im looking to find a habitant for. Im open to just about anything, but im particularly fond of any day gecko species, im just not sure what all can fit comfortably into smaller tanks as a lot of them get fairly large. I already have a Lygodactylus williamsi in my 12x12x18 exo and a Phelsuma grandis in my 18x18x24 exo.

Again, im open to just about any recommendations, even non-gecko related! Inverts, small arboreal snakes (if any exist in the pet trade), other lizards, geckos, etc. I like anything unique. Im just not all that crazy about frogs.

The tank will be naturalistic, planted with drainage layers. Just waiting on my order of hydroballs to come in so that I can start setting it up. What would YOU set up in something like this?
    Last edited by Angela Phelps; 06-30-2017 at 02:31 PM.

Thanks

if you have the $ and are looking for something different, maybe a Mossy Leaf Tailed Gecko? They grow to a max of 6-8 inches and should be comfortable in a tank of those dimensions.

Thanks

If you want to go with Inverts, there are plenty of giant mantis species that are fairly inexpensive and easy to maintain.