Thread: My Rescue Cresties!

Thanks

Default My Rescue Cresties!

Artemis and Pandora came to us at the same time and we were told they were sisters. I have no way of knowing if that is true or not because they came to us from someone who rescued them from someone else. Noctis and Freya came to us about 2 weeks after Artemis and Pandora. They were owned by a woman who found out she is terminally ill. She hadn't been able to take care of them properly so they came to us in poor condition. This is them within the last week.

First up is Artemis who is extremely photogenic. I think she may be a harlequin but I'm not sure. She has similar coloring to a banana ball python only a bit darker.
    Name:  Artemis.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  86.3 KB
    Name:  Artemis2.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  86.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_0241.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  86.8 KB

Then we have her sister, Pandora. She's a little skittish and hates pictures of anything but her booty. Lol. She is warming up quickly though Neither she nor her sister have tails.
    Name:  Pandora.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  90.0 KB

Next up is Noctis. He loves to have his head rubbed but doesn't like to be held much. He's a chocolatey brown and turns almost black when he's fired up.
    Name:  Noctis.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  82.9 KB
    Name:  Noctis2.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  86.6 KB

Lastly we have LunaFreya or Freya for short. She's a bit sick and has recently laid eggs. Hopefully she's on the road to recovery though She's an olive green color with very little patterning on her body that completely disappears when she is fired up. She has a bit of cream patterning on her tail though. She also has little black freckles that are super adorable!
    Name:  Freya.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  88.4 KB
    Name:  Freya2.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  87.2 KB
    Name:  Freya3.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  84.9 KB

Thanks

Pretty guys and gals. Artemis is an extreme.
    Pandora is a flame.
    No crus is a flame and Freya is a bicolor. Hope they're alll in separate cages.

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know! Is extreme as in extreme harlequin? Freya is so gorgeous in person. I'm hoping if her eggs hatch that they have her freckles Everyone is finally in their own cages! We had the tanks we just didn't have the space. We bought a big metal desk and crammed it into the last bit of space in our living room. That is where Noctis and Luna are set up now. Pandora and Artemis are under Mushu on our beardie stand until Thorn needs his bigger tank. Hopefully we will have moved into our new house by then where they will all have their own separate reptile room.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sareena For This Useful Post:

TAD (06-25-2017)

Thanks

That's awesome. Thanks so much for taking them in. Her babies prob won't have any spots at first, but will get more with each shed.

Thanks

My family loves animals so it was no problem! I just got overwhelmed with how they came to us and the fact that they needed so much more than I originally was told. Luckily we always have extra tanks, decor, and lights on hand. It helps to be a hoarder sometimes I guess. Lol.

Thanks

Haha yeah, I completely understand. We still have tanks that we haven't used in over five years lol.

Thanks

My brother is the one who got us started on fish and collected a ton of tanks and supplies. He moved out of state for a little while and left us everything including a 40g tank full of fish. Everything sort of spiraled from there. Everyone always thinks it's funny that our living room is overrun by our animals. We had to move our tv into the bedroom and the couch is now in my husbands tiny office.