Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm interested in getting a Leopard Gecko

Thanks

No I bought them separately, The female has the light and is overweight because she was fed almost exclusively mealworms, which I know are high in fat. The guy told me she is not super interested in crickets but will eat them, and he only fed her twice a week? I cant find solid information on how often a week you feed leos? The male I got is healthy looking but doesn't mean anything lol I need to buy a few supplies that will have to wait two weeks, they both have been alive for longer so, hopefully I'm not the one to kill them, I just get over paranoid because I'm already attached.... also I the forum but its so confusing and overwhelming. I want to swtich them over to eco earth as a substrate but I don't want to over stress them, they are both really mellow.... I need to find a good care sheet, also what is the best tempurature I should keep my room at? I usually have it down to 73 at night and it roughly gets to 77 during the day, is that okay for leos
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Thanks

Babies need to be fed daily, juveniles every other day, and adults every 3-4 days. I don't think it matters much what your room temperature is, just make sure the heat mat has the right temps.

Thanks

the tanks at night are sitting at 80, I bought her a mat today, they were out of thermostats so Ill have to keep checking, so night time should roughly be 80 degrees in the tank, and day time should be like 90 degrees? I made some moist hides for them today since neither of them had one and they love it, they both been sitting in it since I put it in the tank
    Stay Sticky Friends - Crested Gecko 3.2.4 Bearded Dragon 1.0.0 Leopard Geckos 1.1.0

Thanks

Yep, the warm side should be 90 during the day, 80 at night.