Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What you are or what you want to be and a little about you

Thanks

Default What you are or what you want to be and a little about you

Hello just want to learn about more forum people. Just say your name, a little about yourself, your pets, and what your job is/ what you want to do

My name is Chandler. I am a boy ( in case you couldn't tell by the name). I live in Virginia (shortly moving to who knows where). I'm in Eighth grade ( although smart enough to graduate already). Have As in ALL classes. I have a lot of animals (including dogs,cats,fish,geckos, and a three year brother. My dog's is name is Roscoe and he was born in 2009 (hint..hint..my username). When I graduate I want to go to college and be a zoologist.And currently while writing this I have stupid bronchitis.

Have a good day and enjoy your reptilian friends (and those disgusting things you call your friends and family&#128512

Thanks

My name is Eileen, I am 63 years old and live in east-central Wisconsin on a 5-acre hobby farm with my husband. I have two grown kids, 5 grandchildren, 2 dogs, 3 barn cats, and 2 geckos (1 crested and 1 gargoyle). I work as a secretary for a residential care facility for at-risk boys. I love my job, my family, and my pets. Other things I enjoy are reading and camping. Over the years I have had turtles, mice, a rat, iguanas, and anoles, in addition to the standard dogs and cats.

I haven't yet decided what I want to be when I grow up.
    Last edited by TAD; 04-15-2017 at 09:19 AM.
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 1.2.0

Thanks

My name is Hail7ey (the 7 is silent in case you couldn't tell). I live in Manitoba (have for all my life) but have been everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Before my parents divorced we moved a lot. Then my mom got re-married but for some reason we still move. Just the old "we feel like God is calling us to be here".
    I am in grade 10 and am on school number 8 I think. It is a private school of course... Some people would openly say that I am rebellious. I do not drink or smoke or anything just don't do to well with authority. I can keep a straight face in the principals office or deal with teachers so I am subjected to do things that many other people would do but don't want to face consequences. Everyone has their moments, in my case it is just years or something.
    I have had cats in the past but most of my family is allergic. I REALLY want one. I do have 7 siblings by the way. Have had Crested Geckos and I recently got a Gargoyle Gecko. And I am getting a hamster. I do have 2 hypoallergenic dogs. I am really into big animals though. I would love to have a horse but first I guess I need to move out... Can't wait. I am country at heart, stuck in a smoggy, noise filled city... Some of the music is pretty good though I guess.
    I don't know what I want to be when I grow up... Can't do blood so maybe (probably) anything else to do with animals. Ranch life for sure.
    I guess that is all... If you want to know anything else about me just ask. I am a pretty cool person.
    - Hail7ey
    Hailey Rose
    1.0 Correlophus Ciliatus ~ Gobi
    0.1 Maltese/Terrier ~ Mazy
    1.0 Bichon Frise/Shih Tzu ~ Milo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hailey For This Useful Post:

TAD (04-15-2017)

Thanks

My Name is Nova. I live in Alberta(Canada) I'm 16 in 11th grade(trust me, 8th grade is nothing compared to highschool so strap in) I'm a Girl(unisex name, a lot of people think I'm a dude) I've owned reptiles all my life and have owned many of species and worked with hundreds. Most my scars are from being a little too cockey with larger reptiles and paying for it lol. I currently own and breed leopard and crested geckos but own a pacman frog, a salmon pink birdeater tarantula and a betta(who has a 25gal tank all to himself to call home) I had to severely downsize my collection from my last move but am hoping to start breeding boas(BCI), Blood pythons, and 4 different lizard species in a few years when I've got a decent job and a place that allows snakes and larger lizards(unlike this dump lol)
    I don't currently have a job as I've been too busy either school as finals are coming up in 2 months but will hopefully be getting one someplace fairly soon. I'm 5'10 and a walking stick who eats like a pig and I wear flannals every single day, and yeah that's pretty much it, I'm not very interesting lol.
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.4 E.Macularius 1.2.0 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Thanks

My name is Kat. I just urned 16 and am homeschooled. Currently don't have a job, but have applied at a small "zoo" that's near me. They had all sorts of animals. However, I haven't heard anything back yet. And what do I want to do? Wow let's see....
    Navy Seal.
    Marine biologist.
    Bau agent.
    Pedes Dr.
    Vet.
    Teacher for he deaf\blind.
    And much more lmao.
    Im also 5'10. I have had reptiles and other animals my whole life and a squirrel that I nursed back to health when he was k ly three days old... he died at two years unexpectedly. I currently own here created geckos, lovely and dekstest (my first two...... Hence the username) and phantom. Three cats (repeat, enginette, and Dunkin) my Chihuahua , Jiggles, a rat(coconut rat Minneapolis) and a pig, her name is Judy. In the future I want to breed BRB, iguanas, Leachie gecko, cheeks gecko, AAL, RETICULATED PYTHON!! And other snakes and lizards. And large animals.
    I have 5 sisters and one brother. .... A lots of aunts and uncles and cousins and other relatives.

Edit: completely forgot about my 12 birds (10cockatiesl- Norm Grey/Becky, Lutino/beckys mate/ Jack, Lutino/Becky and Jack older baby/ Sassy, Pied/Sassy sibling/ Buddy, Lutino/ Wilma, pied/Wilma mate/Johnny, norm grey/Olly, pearl/winter, pied/b&js young baby/ Jr., pied/Jr, sibling/ Spike, 2 lovebirds- Fischer and Kiwi. B and J, and W and J are currently sitting on eggs) and my two turtles! (Yellow belly- Clove. painted- Kevin)
    Last edited by Lovelyanddekstest; 04-17-2017 at 08:25 PM.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Nice to meet you all

And Last Creature my middle school is exactly like high school
    Similarities:
    Filled with idiots who in every sentence cuss
    Both schools change classes every period
    Both schools are filled with idiots who only care popularity

My older brother said that his experience didn't change when he went high school. I went to a private school for 6 years as soon as I moved I learn every disgusting language possible
    Not to be cocky but I am already in a 11th class with a high A and have already taken 3 college classes in animal psychology and culinary arts (all online)

P.S. I'm also 5'10"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roscoe09 For This Useful Post:

Greg.L.741 (04-16-2017)

Thanks

I hope you ,Katie, get the job you want. Good luck!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe09 View Post
    I hope you ,Katie, get the job you want. Good luck!
    Thanks, me too. And, whoops, dang autocorrect... It's Kat, not Katie lol.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Oh, sorry

Thanks

Oh when I meant hard I just meet like the work. My school has over 2000 kids but there's like no bullying surprisingly. I may say it's hard cause I kinda suck but that's pretty amazing that you've done all that by only the 8th grade so a big congrats to you!!!
    I only said I'm 5'10 cause average height for girls in Canada is 5'4 so I'm a bit of a giant here for girl standards.
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.4 E.Macularius 1.2.0 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics