Thread: My new male!

Thanks

Default My new male!

Well after quite a while waiting to get my male for my female. I finally got him from my favorite breeder! Meet the newest member of my family! A nice white collar male. Still have yet to name him though. Any Suggestions? Name:  Male chewie 1.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  60.7 KBName:  Male chewie 2.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  58.5 KBName:  Male chewie 3.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  63.7 KB
    1.1 pine island chahoua

Thanks

What a handsome guy! Congrats!
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Cuban False Chameleon), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Ancient barn cats 0.3.0

EBB "Extra Big Bug" (Madagascar Hissing Cockroach) 1.0.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TAD View Post
    What a handsome guy! Congrats!
    Thank you! Nice to see another wisconsinite You going to the show this sunday in madison?
    1.1 pine island chahoua

Thanks

Well, hi there! No, unfortunately I'm about 2-1/2 hours away. If they ever have one in the Green Bay, Appleton or Oshkosh area, I would definitely go!
    Last edited by TAD; 04-08-2017 at 09:25 AM.
    Eileen
    TAD "Tiny Ancient Dinosaur" (Crestie), Hygge (Garg), O.G. "Office Gecko" (Bauer's Chameleon), TBD "Tiny Badass Dragon" (Cuban False Chameleon), 3.1.0
    Rody Jane (cattledog/stinkwad mix), Dixie Moonpie (rattledog) 0.2.0, Ancient barn cats 0.3.0

Thanks

I would recommend coming! Might seem like a distance but there is a good amount of vendors even from the illinois area that will be there. If you can at least Not sure if i know of any up in that area though
    1.1 pine island chahoua

Thanks

I don't think this time around is going to work. I am short on gas money due to spending on Hygge's setup this month. But, I'll try to get there next year if possible; I know it would be fun! Plus I'll probably learn a lot more in the year to come, so by the next time around I'll be a more informed visitor, and maybe even ask some intelligent questions!

I will put a reminder on my calendar to check the date for next year.
    Eileen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TAD View Post
    I don't think this time around is going to work. I am short on gas money due to spending on Hygge's setup this month. But, I'll try to get there next year if possible; I know it would be fun! Plus I'll probably learn a lot more in the year to come, so by the next time around I'll be a more informed visitor, and maybe even ask some intelligent questions!

I will put a reminder on my calendar to check the date for next year.
    It comes twice a year actually. The next one will be in the fall-winter time. So you wont have to wait that long
    1.1 pine island chahoua

Thanks

OK, good to know. Post the date when you find out; if the weather's good, I'll try it!
    Eileen