Thread: Questions on Pamgeas MRP Breeding Formula.

Thanks

Default Questions on Pamgeas MRP Breeding Formula.

I am debating on trying out the breeding formula from Pangea, however have a couple questions about it first.

All my cresties get extra calcium (don't worry-not too much) and have nice calcium sacs, especially my female. Zero of my females eggs had any calcium problems, they were all nice and even. (Even though none of them hatched and it was her first season) So, here are my questions:
    1) How does this formula help?
    2) How well do cresties respond to it?
    3) Would I just give it to my female, or my breeding male also? How about my non-breeder male?
    4) Since their calcium is excellent, would this still be needed?
    5) Is it a complete diet, or just sorta like a 'snack'?
    6) Would it help with just over-all healthy hatchlings/eggs, and/or just give the breeding cresties more nutrition?
    7) Would I get a higher chance of getting good, viable eggs, then I would win out it
    8) Does it just have the max calcium limit, or other crucial ingredients?

Any other info on it would be great...

Edit:I just got my order in tonight.... I'm tryin out MRP w/ insects! So far I have got zero interest (Evan testing it out on my biggest eater by dabbing some on her nose...She didn't even lick it off), but my hopes are high for after tonight.

Thanks!
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
    8) Does it just have the max calcium limit, or other crucial ingredients?
    This is the main difference between it and the other flavors. If your girl's calcium levels have been great throughout laying then this may not give much more benefit to you. However, if you had to use supplemental calcium to achieve that and don't want to do that anymore, then this may be an alternative.
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CrestieFu View Post
    This is the main difference between it and the other flavors. If your girl's calcium levels have been great throughout laying then this may not give much more benefit to you. However, if you had to use supplemental calcium to achieve that and don't want to do that anymore, then this may be an alternative.
    Thanks so much Sasha! I don't mind to continue with giving them calcium on the side. I guess I don't need this lol.. thanks again.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS