Thread: Fantastic Gecko Heads!

Thanks

Default Fantastic Gecko Heads!

Hey guys, I know we all love our structure, so I thought I'd start a thread where we can all share some of our favorite geckos with giant heads.

I thought I'd start with a pic of Brienne and her gigantic head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Wow, that is a big head for what looks like a juvenile female (?). Also love her pinstripes and the solid cream back!
    My little Jack has a pretty nice big head as well, but what I love (and envy!) the most about him are his super long and thick eyelashes. Maybe it's Maybelline :-).
    1.1.0 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock" and "Pumpkin Spice" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

TAD (02-13-2017)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lucia View Post
    Wow, that is a big head for what looks like a juvenile female (?). Also love her pinstripes and the solid cream back!
    My little Jack has a pretty nice big head as well, but what I love (and envy!) the most about him are his super long and thick eyelashes. Maybe it's Maybelline :-).
    She's actually nearly full grown. I'm waiting for her weight to stabilize to be sure. She's currently at 43 grams. But thank you! I love her pinstriping too, it's just about 98% complete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyPikachu View Post
    She's actually nearly full grown. I'm waiting for her weight to stabilize to be sure. She's currently at 43 grams. But thank you! I love her pinstriping too, it's just about 98% complete.
    Oops, guess I am not really good at guessing gecko weight from pictures .
    1.1.0 Crested Geckos "Jackson Pollock" and "Pumpkin Spice" 1.0.0 Chahoua "Urmel" 1.1 Red eared sliders "Freddy Krueger" (25 years) and "Mucki" (45 years) RIP Peppermint (Green Anole)