Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indentifying her morph?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
    If I were you, I'd make my own thread.

If he was mine, I would make sure he was up to weight (and are you sure he is 4 years old? That's like, impossible for that weight) and healthy and see how he looked when he was ready to breed. (How many spots, head structure, ect). IMO, at 10 grams, he has okay structure. So, by the time he is 36+ grams, his head may look better. So if all went well, I would breed him. Probably with another Dalmatian. (Super dal, super super dal) or a red patternless. I personally don't like patterned geckos with dal spots, therefore wouldn't pair a Harley/flame/ectect. With him.

As for the other gecko, if I liked his adult looks, I'd probably pair him with a tricolor.
    Thanks for the info! Yeah, I should just start a thread...
    I swear! He actually is 4 yrs of age!!! We think that he is just stunted because he (not with my authority that is) was moved him up into like the BIG exo-terra with a few adults. Since then, the mistake has been corrected but he has just BARELY grown. Any advice..? He loves his crickets and is a piggy. Is he just stunted for ever..?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hailey View Post
    Thanks for the info! Yeah, I should just start a thread...
    I swear! He actually is 4 yrs of age!!! We think that he is just stunted because he (not with my authority that is) was moved him up into like the BIG exo-terra with a few adults. Since then, the mistake has been corrected but he has just BARELY grown. Any advice..? He loves his crickets and is a piggy. Is he just stunted for ever..?
    When did you get him? If he was put with other geckos and in a big cage, he wouldn't be small, just skinny. What ar you feeding him? But I'd make your own thread and wait for a more experienced member to answer, cause I've *never* heard this before.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovelyanddekstest For This Useful Post:

thegrymzoo (02-06-2017)