Thread: Help me sex my gecko

Default Help me sex my gecko

Hi my crested gecko is about 5 month old and not sure of the sex can someone help me judging from my research I think it's female what do you guys think? Name:  IMG_1851.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  90.0 KB
    Name:  IMG_1848.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  80.2 KB

How much does your little one weigh? You usually cnt see pores until 8+grams. Some males are late bloomers and don't show pores till 15 grams. Rarely can you see pores under 8 grams(though it's possible).
    Due to the extreme growth rate differences with cresteds we'd need to know it's weight. At 5 months it's probably 3-7 grams
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Like Nova asked, what is the weight? There might be possible pores and the scales look more male-shaped, but with the quality of the photo it is not definite and those may be pseudopores. I am leaning male, but you will need to wait longer and/or get a much clearer close-up photo to get a higher percentage certainty.
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

what the others asked- what does it weigh? Im with Sasha on this one... Im leaning toward male, but to be certain we need a clearer picture.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS