Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Vivarium Setup Help: Water 'Bout Misters?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    http://www.neherpetoculture.com/viva...24#completekit
    this has the whole package for a 18x18x24. I suggest getting it. it has the best price for everything

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crestielizard View Post
    http://www.neherpetoculture.com/viva...24#completekit
    this has the whole package for a 18x18x24. I suggest getting it. it has the best price for everything
    Looks great, I'll probably end up getting the package if I can't source its contents cheaper. Great recommendation, thanks!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimblack View Post
    Looks great, I'll probably end up getting the package if I can't source its contents cheaper. Great recommendation, thanks!
    Its cheaper if you buy it as a package, then if you buy it individually. You save about 5% if you buy the package rather than individually

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    The plants sounds like a good idea, but if you are getting a crested gecko under 15 grams, you can't feed bugs in the terrarium because of impaction ( if you use soil as a substrate).

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chief101 View Post
    The plants sounds like a good idea, but if you are getting a crested gecko under 15 grams, you can't feed bugs in the terrarium because of impaction ( if you use soil as a substrate).
    You should not feed bugs in the vivarium at all. There is always a risk of impaction. you should feed in a seperate container

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •