Thread: Testing my makeshift lightbox

Thanks

Default Testing my makeshift lightbox

Yaya for cardboard boxes haha. Been meaning to make one for ages so I can actually get NICE pictures of my lovelies and I finally remembered to save a box to make some cuts.

Not the grandest looking thing,, but I think Malakai made a great test subject. Sadly he wasn't fired up but I think the lighting thru the wax paper is pretty decent. I got to get a backdrop going and a floor so that ya don't see the nasty ductape. Need to work on keeping my hand steady too. motion blur parts bleh

Is black the easiest backdrop to use? I feel white makes stuff TOO bright and because all my geckos are light colors (cent HB) they would blend too much into the bg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Thanks

Looks awesome! And yeah a black background is good for light geckos and light for dark.
    I really want to get a light box, a mirror, and a black backdrop cause pics always look insanely awesome like that.
    Here's Matts piebald male crestie who he's proving out this season on the setup I want for pics
    Name:  06f0c33ea9b22a31cf3f2532f5d7f9d0.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  75.1 KB
    Would be great for light or dark geckos really.
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics