Thread: Got a problem? Bring it up in private.

Thanks

Default Got a problem? Bring it up in private.

I've had two instances where random people I don't even know have come out and in to someone's topic to openenly attempt to insult me.

If you have an issue with how I respond to something (straight to the point, I don't throw glitter at people and laugh when a serious question needs to be answered and this often times comes across as rude, it's not meant to be).

Someone's thread is not the place for that, but if you sent me a private message, harassing me, I will report you to an administrator. I have 0 tolerance for those shot and with people putting words in my mouth.

That is all.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanical8Dragon For This Useful Post:

Lovelyanddekstest (01-09-2017)

Thanks

thanks for this! I too give it how it is, no cherries or sugar. and If I sound mean, then sorry. so I get this 100%.
    exactly, someones thread is for the person who made that thread to use. not for someone else saying hate to someone.

but people, this is a forum that goes WORLD WIDE and not everyone is going to give the same feedback and everyone does stuff differently. that is why we usaully get more then just one opinion and that is why its called "opinions".

thank you again, mechanical8dragon.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Exactly Kat. Everyone has learned different ways to care for the same animal and just because it differs from yours doesn't mean it's wrong. I see it all the time where someone will be like "well this is how I do it" and then s9meone else chimes in and goes "lawl that's not how I do it your wrong and stupid. Hurp da durrr"

Like what? Lol

I'm a nice person, but putting words in my mouth or telling me my animals are dying just because I care for them a different way than you is childish. They won't get an argument from me, but they will get a flat out "F off" from me in the most polite way I can give it. -_- I am no "expert" nor have I EVER claimed to be one. I still have LOAAAADDS to learn about these little guys. But what I do have is 4 years of experience that I feel gives me the right to offer advice to people who are newer to the hobby than me and feel confident with myself that the information I'm giving is the best it can be to my knowledge.

I will NOT let someone belittle my hard work just so they can feel better about themselves and cause a scene.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanical8Dragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hope you didn't take offense to what I said - I found that poster's attitude toward you quite aggressive and uncalled for, if that was not clear.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Niffarious For This Useful Post:

CrestieFu (01-09-2017)

Thanks

No you were fine. This topic is mainly directed towards the two aggressive posters that just randomly popped up on this forum out of nowhere, tried to insult me and cause an argument and then never seen again. I don't understand why it's just been me as I haven't seen these people get aggressive towards any other members here who are just as bold, if not more so, with their word choices than me.

But this thread is also a general thread about anyone and for anyone who has issues with someone else.
    Sovereign Reptiles

Thanks

I respect the positions and ways that most posters here address questions, and don't think personal attacks should *ever* come into play and am sad to hear of such things. Don't forget the report button exists so mods can handle anything we perceive as rudeness or harassment, as many times engaging such individuals just results in frustration.
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrestieFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think (hope) this could be easily resolved by the parties involved. I think everyone in the end just wants to see the geckos thrive

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Niffarious For This Useful Post:

Lovelyanddekstest (01-10-2017)