Hey Guys/Gals,

My wife and I are getting ready to purchase our first home and are selling some items along with geckos to help fund the down payment. I have 3 available geckos and will have 10 juvi geckos for sale in the next upcoming months out of one of the pairs listed(Gia/Wesly) and another Red female harley of mine. I can provide current pictures of geckos listed and wieghts upon any requests. You can find some older pictures on my account or on my facebook at Ryan's Reptiles. The three geckos for sale are Wesly/Gia/and a younger red harley female. All geckos will be ready to breed this upcoming season(Wesly and Gia are proven). I'm asking $250 for each female and $300 for the male. I would do $750 if you wanted all 3. As the temperatures are fairly cold right now i could not ship any geckos for a number of months. Since that is the case im currently looking for someone local in Indiana or in any neighboring states where i could drive, 1 to 2 hours to meet. I also could meet in Illinois as i frequently go back there to visit my family. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see pictures. Quickest way to reach me is via facebook messenger at Ryan Zaininger.

thanks,

Ryan Z