Thread: New member from Massachusetts

Default New member from Massachusetts

I am really bad at these introductions, but here goes nothing! My name is Christine, I am from and still currently reside in Massachusetts. I am new to owning Geckos as I just picked up my first female a few weeks ago, but I have been keeping various species of snakes for 12 years and breeding Kenyan Sand Boas for the past 5.

I really felt like getting into a new species of reptile, as the only ones I have been keeping are snakes, and I thought Crested Geckos were a great start.

I'm looking forward to learning from the more experienced keepers and Breeders and i'm very happy to be here!

Here are a couple pictures of my new female, KitKat Name:  IMG_6496.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  87.6 KBName:  IMG_6497.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  88.3 KB

Wow, she is pretty! Now what kind of morph would that be, with almost solid dark sides? I am new here too, and learning a lot!
    Eileen
    TAD (Tiny Ancient Dinosaur) - Yellow flame dash pinstripe crestie 1.0.0
    Hygge, aka TBD (Tiny Badass Dragon) - Brown reticulated gargoyle 0.0.1
    Rody Jane - Cattledog/stinkwad mix 0.1.0
    Dixie Moonpie - Rattledog 0.1.0
    Ancient barn cats - 3.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by TAD View Post
    Wow, she is pretty! Now what kind of morph would that be, with almost solid dark sides? I am new here too, and learning a lot!
    I believe she's a partial pinstripe, at least that's what I was told...i'm still brand new myself, so I have a lot of learning to do

Welcome to the forum. I'm in MA too! I only had 1 crestie until about a year ago, and now I have 4 (I mostly have leopard geckos). I like your gecko's dark and light contrast. I'm planning to breed a pair of cresties for the first time this coming season.

Aliza

Hi, welcome to the forum! Cresties are really wonderful animals, they can have such big personalities. She's super cute, looks like a High-percentage Pinner/Harley (other peoples' thoughts on whether or not she's a Harlequin? Does she have enough pattern on her legs?) Either way, CONGRATS! <3
    0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)