Thread: New to the Forum

Thanks

Default New to the Forum

Hello, my name is Sean. I'm from Southeastern Michigan. I've worked at a family owned pet store for almost ten years now, and I am now in charge of ordering all of the animals and some of the supplies for them. I've always had a passion for animals, starting with a golden mystery snail named Joey, but I now have a breeding pair of Hawaiian Gold Dust Day Geckos, a female Frog Eyed Gecko (hoping to breed with a friend's male eventually), an unsexed Chinese Cave Gecko, an unsexed vinegaroon, three female leopard geckos, an unsexed pacman frog, a (male?) golden tegu, a female sugar glider, three unsexed Phyllobates terribilis, three aquariums, a female French Bulldog, and a female pug. I've been lurking here for a couple months now and finally decided to join.

PS- I've noticed that a lot of members have in their signatures things like- "1.1.1 Crested Geckos" I know that they stand for the sex of the animal, but what exactly is the format for it?
    1.1 Hawaiian Gold Dust Day Geckos, 0.1 Frog Eyed Gecko, 1.3 Leopard Geckos, 0.0.1 Chinese Cave Gecko, 0.0.1 Vinegaroon, 0.0.3 Phyllobates terribilis, 0.0.1 Pacman Frog, 1.0 Golden Tegu, 0.0.2 Painted Mantellas, 0.0.2 Guibé's Mantellas, 1.0 African Fat Tailed Gecko, 0.1 Sugar Glider

Thanks

Welcome to the forum!!!

The format for the numbers is as follows
    1.0 male
    0.1 female
    0.0.1 unsexed/baby
    0.0.0.1 eggs

Mine is 1.2.3.0 crested geckos which is one male, 2 females, 3 unsexed and 0 eggs (both females are cooled for the winter)
    And 1.0 leopard geckos which is one male Leo.
    3.0 betta splendens (the ones you find at pet stores) which meand I've got 3 male bettas.
    Hope I could help!!
    Sam
    C.Ciliatus 4.1.4.2 E.Macularius 1.2 Lampropeltis getula floridana 0.1 Boa Constrictor Imperator 0.1
    Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Aryas-Exotics-1841922079418266/
    Instagram: @sams_exotics

Thanks

Welcome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Last_Creature View Post
    Welcome to the forum!!!

The format for the numbers is as follows
    1.0 male
    0.1 female
    0.0.1 unsexed/baby
    0.0.0.1 eggs

Mine is 1.2.3.0 crested geckos which is one male, 2 females, 3 unsexed and 0 eggs (both females are cooled for the winter)
    And 1.0 leopard geckos which is one male Leo.
    3.0 betta splendens (the ones you find at pet stores) which meand I've got 3 male bettas.
    Hope I could help!!
    Thank you!!!
    1.1 Hawaiian Gold Dust Day Geckos, 0.1 Frog Eyed Gecko, 1.3 Leopard Geckos, 0.0.1 Chinese Cave Gecko, 0.0.1 Vinegaroon, 0.0.3 Phyllobates terribilis, 0.0.1 Pacman Frog, 1.0 Golden Tegu, 0.0.2 Painted Mantellas, 0.0.2 Guibé's Mantellas, 1.0 African Fat Tailed Gecko, 0.1 Sugar Glider

Thanks

Hello. Welcome to the forum Sean!

Like lastcreature said, it's males first, then female, then unsexed, then eggs.

Mine is-
    2.1.0 crested geckos- two male and one female and zero unsexed. 1.1.0 turtles- male painted and female yellow belly. And so on and so fourth.
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

Hi and welcome!! Let us know if you've got any questions
    0.1.0 Crested Geckos (Nandatil)