Thread: I got.my BF hooked on reptiles...

Thanks

Default I got.my BF hooked on reptiles...

And now he really wants a bearded dragon. Lol

If anyone has some really.good care sheets and doesnt mind shooting them my way, would love it.

Also, if you know of anyone who sells em do let me know as well. We arent looking for anything fancy at all, just a decently priced beardie :3

We live in santa rosa, CA too, so if ya know of ppl.in CA that we could drive to to avoid shipping, would be great
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Thanks

LLLReptile sells them and also probably has a care sheet on their site.

http://www.lllreptile.com/catalog/1-bearded-dragons

Thanks

I cared for a bearded dragon for about a year while it's owner relocated and she was absolutely lovely! She'd sleep on my chest under a blanket and watch movies with me, an absolute sweetheart.

I've heard good things about spice dragons, who are located in Cali. They have a care sheet on their website and some dragons for sale, though a lot of them are 'designer' morphs/patterns and maybe more on the pricey side,

http://www.spicedragons.com/care-sheet.html

Melissa
    0.1.0 F.catus (kitty kat) - Wanda
    1.0.1 C.ciliatus - Poe, Wicket
    1.1.0 B.orientalis - Morgoth, Malgus (Morgy and Malgy)

Thanks

thank you folks! I am aware of LLLReptile, and although buying from them is fine and dandy, they're at the bottom of the list in terms of "okay well can we actually drive to this place to avoid shipping?" As they are literally AAAAAALLL the way across the state, and an 8hr drive is just a bit too much to make. (it always confuses me too why they have 4 locations so close to each other, I would think if you were to expand the business, you'd spread yourself out a bit more... lol)
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny