Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crested gecko friendly insects.

Thanks

Hornworms are turning into one of the top feeders like dubias too. You can get small ones that are perfectly sized for geckos haha, but they get HUGE so if you get them small, make sure you dont order too much. from what I've read unless you keep them at specific temps, they grow quite fast.
    Check out my website for helpful info about Crested Geckos, Gargoyle Geckos, Abronia Alligator Lizards, and Brazilian Rainbow Boas
    Sovereign Reptiles

0.1.0 Gargoyle Gecko || Honey Bear
    1.1.1 Crested Gecko || Malakai, Snapshot, Tiny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelyanddekstest View Post
    My, I've been told that gnf (grubs n fruit ) is not complete. I'm probably just try out the worms first. And if he don't eat them, I'll give them to my other boy. How well is gnf liked? And how well are usuall transfers from Pangea to gnf? I am afraid he won't eat the gnf.
    You are right, it is a bit milseading as its the only flavor that doesn't say MRP smack on the front label. However, after some investigation, yes it is formulated to be a complete diet like the other Repashy CGDs. I'm actually a huge fan of mixing different CGDs together (in fact I rarely feed a "pure" flavor), you can add some to his Pangea at first so the change isn't so abrupt if you want to give it a try.
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page

Thanks

Quick question; can they only have Dubia roaches, or other types?
    .1.DOG Jiggles
    2.1.CRESTED GECKO Dekstest,Phantom,Lovely
    .1.YBST Cloveth
    .1.MINIPIG Judy(food&belly rub is kinda apig deal)
    1..RAT CoconutRatMinneapolis
    4.4.COCKATIELS

Thanks

They can have other types of roaches, just that Dubia tend to be the easiest to culture (and less likely to escape and become a pest)
    Dedicated to the health, quality, and genetic diversity of Crested Geckos (Correlophus ciliatus)
    DoubleHelixGeckos.com
    Facebook Page
    iHerp Page